Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Most Cherished Of All

Hold dear to your motherhood. There is absolutely nothing in all the world that is more special. To be a mother is a blessed honor and gift from God. Being a mother is like joy flowing forever from your heart. Love, caring, tenderness, tears, laughter, heartaches, and wonder are all emotions that are presented to a mother . She will realize her life will never be the same as before but the blessings to come will be so worthwhile. The attributes, and motherly instincts God provides for her will make her strong and well prepared for the most important job on this earth. But she must always remember to live that her memories will be a part of her happiness. And lastly, to forever love the Lord and look to his guidance.........HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my daughter Mary Lindsey.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Shelia. That was a beautiful tribute to motherhood and to your daughter.
    Blessings, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Shelia. Happy Mothers Day to you and Mary Lindsey...love, julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelia!!!
    So nice to meet you and thank you for leaving such a sweet comment!
    Happy Mother's Day and weekend too!!
    That is a beautiful photo of your daughter and her son...what a beautiful expression of your thoughts on Motherhood.
    Love love love your music playing...enjoyed my visit!!!
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sheila! Thanks so much for stopping by. Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous! So's that curly haired baby. Too cute! Your hubby's from bout 2 hours southeast from where I live. I'm so happy you liked my blog. It's VERY new and I hope to keep up with it everyday. I'm probably gonna type up a post tomorrow more bout me and the family. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, SHEILA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you and your daughter and families had a wonderful Mother's Day, Shelia. I would appreciate your saying hi to Julie for me (I don't think she's taking comments). Tell her I love the new format and that I'm still dropping in on her from time to time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That makes me want to cry. Beautiful pic. Love them both...

    ReplyDelete