Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Erin go braugh!



St. Patrick's Day will never mean the same to me after visiting Ireland this past summer. Seeing is believing. It is the most beautiful, serene land one could ever imagine. What makes it more special is to know that my ancestry began there. After spending nine days in this lovely, heavenly corner of the world, I was forever changed. Now, I am consumed in all things Ireland.

What a special day to begin my blog journey. This is a forum where I would like to share my musings and interests. I'm beginning my blog with all things Ireland. Come along and let's discover...

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful and very well said.....julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pic! Glad I was there!

    I'll call soon to help with the technicalities... hope you had a wonderful Spring Break with Baby James. Sam sure did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this promises to be very interesting! I tend to lean to all things celtic, and I noticed Ireland was gong that way, too (music, language, mythology). I've been there twice in the last few years: love it, love it, love it! good luck with your blog--show us the Waterford! Mairead (Margaret)

    ReplyDelete